What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which is downloaded in your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the users’ browsing habits, amongst other uses. Depending on the information and the way the computer is used, they may be used for identifying the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references to their personal data.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity managing them
- Own cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain not managed by the editor but by other entity which manages the collected data from cookies.
Depending on the period of time they are active
- Session cookies: Cookies made for collecting and storing data while the user access a website.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies where data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and edited for a period of time defined by the person in charge of the cookie, which can last from some minutes to some years.
According to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Cookies which allow the user to navigate a website, platform or application and using their different options or services, for example, for controlling the data traffic and communication, for identifying the session, for accessing restricted parts, for remembering the elements of an order, for executing the process of a purchase, for registering or participating in an event, for using security elements while navigating, for storing content for the diffusion of videos or sound or sharing content via social media.
- Customization cookies: Cookies which allow the user to access the service with some general, predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, for example, the language, the browser where the user is navigating, the regional settings, etc.
- Analytic cookies: Cookies used for quantifying the number of users for statistical analysis and measurement of the way they use the offered service. It does so by analyzing the user’s navigation in our website in order to improve the offer of our products or services.
- Cookies publicitarias: Cookies which allow the management of the advertising spaces the editor has included in the website, application or platform, from where the requested service is offered according to certain criteria like the edited content or the advertisements frequency.
- “Behavioral advertising” cookies: Cookies which allow the management of the advertising spaces the editor has included in the website, application or platform, from where the requested service is offered. These cookies store information about the users’ navigating habits through continuous observation, which allows developing a specific profile for showing suited advertisements for the user. Furthermore, is possible that a cookie will be installed in your browser when navigating or opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products is disclosed, in order to show you in the future advertisements suited for your search and for checking our related advertisements, for example, the number of views, where they are displayed, at which time they are watched, etc.
Types of cookies used in this website
This website uses session and third-party cookies which allow us to store and access information related to the language, the browser, and other general predefined characteristics by the user, as well as the tracking and analysis of the user’s activity in order to introduce improvements and more efficient and customized services in the future.
|_ga||silbonshop.com||2 years||Used for identifying users.|
|_gat_UA-210…||silbonshop.com||Session||Used by Google Analytics for controlling requests rates.|
|_gid||silbonshop.com||24 hours||Used for identifying users.|
|fr||facebook.com||1 month||Facebook’s cookies for showing “Like” button and followers number.|
|JSESSIONID||salesmanago.pl||Session||Login cookie, used by sites with JavaServer Pages (JSP). Used for maintaining an anonymous login in the server.|
|SERVERID||salesmanago.pl||Persistent||Server’s ID for load balancing.|
|smuuid||salesmanago.pl/silbonshop.com||Persistent||Anonymous visits tracker. Assigned to every person visiting the website.|
|smg||salesmanago.pl||Persistent||Identifies an user’s global ID for the whole system.|
|smvr||salesmanago.pl/silbonshop.com||Persistent||Stores visits’ information.|
|_fbp||facebook.com/silbonshop.com||Session||It will help showing our advertisings to the people who have already visited our website when they are on Facebook or a digital platform based on Facebook’s advertising.|
|_hjIncludedInSample||silbonshop.com||1 year||Login cookie customized for enabling Hotjar to know if the visitor is included in the sample used for generating funnels.|
|_smvs||silbonshop.com||1 day||Used for identifying users.|
|responsive_popup||silbonshop.com||7 days||Saves the user’s country and language selected in the login popup.|
|Prestashop-91ba87…||silbonshop.com||20 days||CMS Prestashop’s cookie.|
|smcfds||salesmanago.pl/silbonshop.com||1 day||Used for identifying users.|
Cookies revocation and removal
At all times you will be able to access your browser’s configuration for accepting or declining all the cookies, or for selecting those you want or not to install, following one of the next procedures (which will depend on your browser of preference):
Google Chrome (tools menu)
Settings > Advanced (bottom) > in the Privacy and security section, click on Content settings > Cookies > Tick to Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
For more information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer (en el Menú Herramientas)
Internet settings > Privacy > Advanced
For more information: https://support.microsoft.com/eu-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Settings > Privacy > Cookies
For more information: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Safari , iPad and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
For more information: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
For more information: https://help.opera.com/en/presto/get-started/
In the case you decide to block cookies, it is possible that certain services won’t be available.
Finally, you can go to the website Your Online Choices where you will find useful information and the configuration steps of your preferences about third-party cookies according to your provider.
Third-party service providers
In order to have the best cooking functionality, we have hired some services from the next third-party service provider.
|Provider||Purpose of the service and the cookie||Supplier Information|
|GOOGLE Inc.||Statistical analysis of the website (visits counting, visited websites, keywords and more).||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|